9/21/09

Progess

So busy these days!  It seems I have a month's worth of work to do and only 18 days to do it all.  Sigh.  Still, I am getting alot done.

The huppah is almost finished:

The hebrew scroll is finished and has been basted to the main pannel.  I now have to attach cord to the rim of the scroll and finish the lettering on the bottom of the pannel.  Then its attaching the thick canvas borders (for signing!) and the batting/backing then it'll be done.  Really done!



Next on the list:  the programs!  I've finished the first stage of our Program/CD wedding gift - inserting eyelets into the spine of the paperboard CD cases.  I've also completed the image for the front of the program, which is being made into a stamp as we speak.  Next up- embossing the stamp image onto each program...one by one. 

I've also nearly completed my veil/headpeice. 



I'm 95% done with this little puppy.  In fact, I'm hoping to finish it up tonight (while watching the season premeire of HEROES of course).  Once it's all finished, I'll post it!

Back to work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment